Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08101 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,044 zł (Php37,571) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)