Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16773 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,497 zł (38,732 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $18 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (43 minutes ago)