Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.544 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,187 zł (元9,542) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 2 hours ago)