Cost of living comparison between Leuven, Belgium and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.478 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 83% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,585 zł (€1,024) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)