Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13169 PLN / NIO
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 13% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,711 zł (20,582 C$) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)