Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.267 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,347 zł (€1,722) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)