Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.302 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 64% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,547 zł (€1,987) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)