Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.375 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,176 zł (€1,183) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (44 minutes ago)