Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06633 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,435 zł (Php66,862) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)