Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.169 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 77% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,299 zł (€1,991) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)