Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.305 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 86% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,059 zł (€2,337) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)