Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.162 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 43% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,128 zł (€1,713) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (about 1 hour ago)