Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.291 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 49% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,070 zł (€1,881) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)