Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 272%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.842 PLN / CHF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 204% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,500 zł (CHF 2,473) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (27 minutes ago)