Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 254%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.736 PLN / CHF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 189% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,041 zł (CHF 4,026) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)