Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.291 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 81% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,400 zł (€2,190) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (41 minutes ago)