Cost of living in Latina, Italy vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.332 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 79% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,662 zł (€2,230) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tarlac costs Php941 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)