Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.312 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 81% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,394 zł (€2,179) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (40 minutes ago)