Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.373 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 82% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,841 zł (€1,564) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)