Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.105 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,797 zł ($682) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (43 minutes ago)