Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.730 PLN / PAB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,798 zł (1,554 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)