Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.123 PLN / PAB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,108 zł (754 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (37 minutes ago)