Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.773 PLN / PAB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,289 zł (1,667 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)