Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.147 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,685 zł (€1,853) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)