Cost of living comparison between Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.309 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,867 zł (€1,361) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)