Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.279 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,994 zł (€1,167) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (40 minutes ago)