Cost of living comparison between Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.491 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,047 zł (€901) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (42 minutes ago)