Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.208 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,291 zł (€1,733) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €18,850 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Vadodara costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)