Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08246 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 17% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,084 zł (RD$ 25,278) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)