Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.304 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 68% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,906 zł (€1,837) in Larnaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €880 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Dundee costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)