Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.235 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 81% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,689 zł (€2,052) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (38 minutes ago)