Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.245 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 84% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,590 zł (€1,081) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bryansk costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)