Cost of living in Lanzhou, China vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.556 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,985 zł (10,761元) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)