Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.550 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,684 zł (元10,335) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)