Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.597 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,313 zł (元5,546) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)