Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.197 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 102% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,529 zł (€2,508) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)