Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.288 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 107% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,167 zł (€2,371) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)