Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03568 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 22% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,961 zł (₨54,944) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (31 minutes ago)