Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 901 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02875 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 31% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,679 zł (₨127,947) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)