Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02710 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,069 zł (₨187,021) in Lahore.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)