Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03029 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 29% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,203 zł (₨105,732) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)