Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 868 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03882 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,112 zł (₨54,423) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (40 minutes ago)