Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.764 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 153% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,905 zł ($3,694) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)