Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.105 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 191% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,926 zł ($2,662) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)