Cost of living comparison between Lagos, Nigeria and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01337 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,673 zł (274,704 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)