Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01233 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,501 zł (283,964 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)