Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03155 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 16% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,362 zł (138,264 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)