Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02967 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,916 zł (131,991 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)