Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.123 PLN / PGK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 56% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,645 zł (8,588 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)