Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.086 PLN / PGK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 57% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,908 zł (6,362 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)