Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.243 PLN / PGK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,154 zł (3,342 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)