Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.089 PLN / PGK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 58% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,192 zł (7,526 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vejle costs kr373,998 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,745 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)