Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00563 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 43% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,158 zł (CH$1,271,628) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (4 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Algiers costs 50,000 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (30 minutes ago)