Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00581 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 47% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,770 zł (CH$1,165,326) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)