Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00556 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 47% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,504 zł (CH$990,348) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 500 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (43 minutes ago)