Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00567 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 44% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,492 zł (CH$1,145,385) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr130 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)