Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00557 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 43% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,983 zł (CH$1,612,071) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)