Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00619 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 67% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,172 zł (CH$674,201) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)