Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00588 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 54% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,769 zł (CH$981,454) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)