Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00550 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,789 zł (CH$1,234,254) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 350 kr (about 1 hour ago)