Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12581 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,095 zł (ARS $56,400) in La Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (43 minutes ago)