Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18320 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,646 zł (Mex$ 25,361) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)