Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.544 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,804 zł ($b6,988) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (34 minutes ago)