Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.544 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,301 zł ($b11,585) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)