Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.539 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,993 zł ($b11,117) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)