Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,890 zł ($b11,211) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)