Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.540 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,777 zł ($b10,701) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)