Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.590 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 40% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,567 zł ($1,829) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)