Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.734 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,676 zł ($984) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)