Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.360 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,525 zł ($1,942) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)