Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.955 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,089 zł ($781) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)