Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15873 PLN / HNL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,032 zł (L 31,704) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 12 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Niamey costs 645,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lublin costs 40 zł (43 minutes ago)