Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17420 PLN / HNL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,310 zł (L 24,739) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 2 hours ago)