Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03154 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 102% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,907 zł (¥314,083) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)