Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03331 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 115% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,372 zł (¥161,251) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (23 minutes ago)