Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03527 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 127% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,084 zł (¥200,877) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (35 minutes ago)