Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03416 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 118% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,444 zł (¥305,743) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)