Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03446 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 121% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,902 zł (¥403,449) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maribor costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)