Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.471 PLN / KWD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 152% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,293 zł (Dinar 467) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)