Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.907 PLN / KWD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 123% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,719 zł (Dinar 900) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (1 minute ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (37 minutes ago)