Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.710 PLN / KWD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 156% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,009 zł (Dinar 584) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)