Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.368 PLN / KWD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 149% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,217 zł (Dinar 465) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)