Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.925 PLN / KWD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 125% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,554 zł (Dinar 885) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)