Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04415 PLN / BDT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,818 zł (Taka 109,136) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (38 minutes ago)