Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04687 PLN / BDT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,708 zł (Taka 100,455) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (40 minutes ago)