Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06181 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,767 zł (руб 77,137) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)