Cost of living comparison between Kursk, Russia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06364 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,429 zł (руб 53,874) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (36 minutes ago)