Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05863 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,281 zł (руб 73,010) in Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)