Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05539 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,661 zł (руб 66,089) in Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)