Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.545 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,239 zł (元7,778) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)