Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.574 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 4% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,913 zł (元6,822) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)