Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.531 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,504 zł (元8,478) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (41 minutes ago)