Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.758 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 44% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,202 zł (GH₵9,499) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (36 minutes ago)