Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.772 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 37% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,130 zł (GH₵9,241) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)