Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.801 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 50% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,780 zł (GH₵9,708) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)