Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03245 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,041 zł (¥309,411) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)