Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.912 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,876 zł (RM7,541) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)