Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,846 zł (RM3,185) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (32 minutes ago)