Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,671 zł (RM6,666) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)