Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.922 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,411 zł (RM4,782) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (37 minutes ago)