Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.903 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,334 zł (RM3,691) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (41 minutes ago)