Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.885 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,040 zł (RM5,692) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)