Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,012 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.903 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,401 zł (RM2,658) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)