Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,697 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.905 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,219 zł (RM6,874) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 3 hours ago)