Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,779 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.911 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,409 zł (RM4,837) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $91 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)