Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,971 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.875 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,869 zł (RM3,278) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (36 minutes ago)