Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03551 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,212 zł (118,635 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (about 1 hour ago)