Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03513 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,402 zł (96,864 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)