Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47849 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 180% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,509 zł (kr 21,963) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)