Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45458 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 163% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,409 zł (kr 29,497) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)