Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42967 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 141% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,862 zł (kr 25,280) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (43 minutes ago)