Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44677 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 161% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,841 zł (kr 30,980) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 400 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)