Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45648 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 170% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,742 zł (kr 14,770) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)