Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06827 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,814 zł (руб 55,867) in Krasnodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €700 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)