Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03670 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,489 zł (149,592 Дин.) in Kraljevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)