Cost of living comparison between Kraljevo, Serbia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03529 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,358 zł (66,823 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)