Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03587 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,512 zł (97,912 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)