Cost of living in Kraków, Poland vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,453 zł in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Cartagena costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 3 hours ago)