Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,815 zł in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (30 minutes ago)