Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46831 PLN / HKD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 176% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,155 zł (HK$32,360) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)