Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.503 PLN / HKD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 192% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,956 zł (HK$21,791) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)